"ARONIAGRO'' Aronia vinegar
Aronia Melanocarpa (also known as black chokeberry) is a shrub of the rose family, native to North America. The flowers produce edible berries that are considered a superfood for their many health benefits.
History of Aronia vinegar
Aronia vinegar, also known as Melanocarpa vinegar, has a rich and interesting history with roots in Eastern Europe. Native to the northern and central regions of America, chokeberry began to spread to Europe in the 18th century. Initially, it was grown mainly for its fruit, which was prized for its unique flavour and health benefits. Over time, however, farmers discovered that chokeberry could be used to make an aromatic and intensely flavoured vinegar. As a result, the tradition of aronia vinegar developed and became increasingly popular with chefs and lovers of natural condiments. Today, chokeberry vinegar is considered a gourmet product, appreciated for its unique flavour and versatility in cooking.
Aronia is good for cooking, good for health.
Aronia Fruit Vinegar is not a bizarre experiment, but a valuable concentrate for the body's well-being, combining the health-promoting virtues of vinegar with the beneficial properties of aronia.
Its strong, slightly tart flavour and intense, fruity aroma make it perfect for salad dressings and roasted meats.
Use chokeberry vinegar to take advantage of the many properties of this fruit:
- It is one of nature's most powerful anti-agers, with a higher concentration of antioxidants than any other fruit, far superior to the well-known blueberries, goji berries and açaí.
- It cleanses the urinary tract, contributing to its health; the quinic acid it contains has been shown to be 5 to 10 times more effective than blueberries, which are commonly used to treat urinary tract infections.
- It improves blood circulation as it is rich in vitamin K, which plays a key role in blood clotting and prevents calcification of the arteries, improves blood pressure and averts the risk of arteriosclerosis.
- Essential for the oxygenation of the blood, rich in iron.
- It is an effective laxative, rich in fibre, which combats constipation and haemorrhoids, cleanses the colon and helps prevent colon cancer.