Caporalessa' Organic Ready Sauce with Olives, Capers, Datterino Tomatoes and Aubergines
Caporalessa" ready to use sauce: Ready to use sauce with olives and capers, characterised by the deliciousness and delicacy of 100% BIO datterino caramella, with the exquisite addition of round aubergines.
Organic Caramella Tomatoes, Organic Scafati round eggplant, Organic Italian extra virgin olive oil, integral sea salt, Organic black olives, Organic capers, Organic garlic
Did you know that the "datterino" tomato is called a 'caramella' because of its unique flavour, which is reminiscent of a sweet because of its incredible sweetness?
"Caporalessa" Datterini tomato sauce with aubergines, olives and capers
If you are looking for something that is ready in a few minutes, the 'Caporalessa' ready-to-use sauce is just the thing for you. Prepared using only products of organic and indigenous origin, it will surprise you with its goodness and quality.
Eccellenze Nolane has always put the quality of the products used in the preparation of ready-made sauces first, and in fact carries out a series of scrupulous checks at every stage of production.
Our datterino, aubergine, olive and caper sauce goes perfectly with most pasta formats and is much loved by our customers precisely because of its versatility.
Benefits and properties
An organic product not only helps in the fight against climate change, but also brings our body considerable health benefits. Let's take a detailed look at the benefits of our 'Caporalessa' sauce.
Benefits of cherry tomatoes
Datterino tomatoes are not only tasty and sweet-tasting, they are also full of benefits:
- They have many minerals and vitamins such as potassium, vitamin C, phosphorus and vitamin K, this one in particular helps in the blood clotting process and bone health
- Naturally rich in antioxidants thanks to lutein and zeaxanthin
- Contain a concentration of substances that help against ageing, protect against tumours, protect eyesight and aid digestion
Benefits Black olives
As with datterino, black olives also have health benefits:
- They prevent coronary heart disease thanks to the multitude of antioxidants in black olives
- The fats contained in black olives are monounsaturated fats, which increase good cholesterol levels
- Being rich in vitamin E, they help against the proliferation of free radicals
- The vitamin E contained in black olives also helps the skin
- They can also help us maintain healthy bones
- They can prevent certain digestive disorders
Benefits round aubergines
Similar to black olives and tomatoes, aubergines also bring benefits:
- They are rich in vitamins B, A and C
- They contain minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, sodium and calcium
- They improve liver function
- They lower uric acids
- They lower blood cholesterol
Made for you
The cherry tomato sauce with aubergines, olives and capers was created by chef Ciro del Vecchio to meet the high demands of those who choose a refined product such as ours.